Baking

Today is a beautiful rainy day. I just love the rain. Everything so green and fresh. So I thought it would be the perfect day to do some baking. I was going to do a lot but decided to do just 2 loaves of banana bread. Although it is still yummy I'm sure , it got a little brown for me. It just wouldn't seem to cook on the inside this time. At the end of the post are a few pictures of what I'm talking about.

Oh and I've ordered another bread machine and a pizzelle maker. Now I have not had a pizzelle maker before but we all love them so I though why not. And yes the bread I usually make is hand made, but with my wrist, fingers and shoulders hurting a lot of the time now it is getting ever so difficult and so I broke down and got one. It is on it's way and when I get it and make a couple of loaves I will put pictures up of those as well. Have a Blessed day -Hugs