CHANGING

It seems no matter where I go for a new website, I always come back to this one. I changed to weebly for a time and have a great site put up there. But I can't get in to use it and it has become a hassle for me. I can't update or change things so I have to leave. I am leaving the site up as it is based on my beliefs and all about Yahuah and Yahushua. I don't want to take it down as someone might happen to stubble on it and it just might lead them to Christ.
So if you would like to view it and the journal I have there the website is
http://itsallforjesus.weebly.com/index.html
It's a wonderful site really. I just can't access it on dial up.
So hope you will stay with me here and see what interesting things I have been doing and what I've found to get into.
Peace be with you and God Bless