Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chocolate Banana Surprise

Really Fun To Make With Your Kids ☺ Simple & Easy
This can be used as a before dinner snack or something delightful to pack in your child's lunch. Delicious and Nutritious ☺


Ingredients:
•Bananas - cut in chunks
& 8 oz chocolate chips

Use 1 or More of the Following Ingredients
•colored sugars

•cinnamon sugar
•chopped nuts
•coconut
•crushed cookies
Directions:
1. Peel the bananas and slice into several pieces.
2. Place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and cook on high until melted - about 1 minute, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
3. Dip the banana slices in the chocolate, then roll them in other ingredients as desired

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends