Nora Jones Review



I received a Nora Jones Album for review, so I hopped on over to the Nora Jones Website to take a look around and then I took the week-end to listen to this album, and here are my thoughts on the album and the voice of Nora Jones.

I had honestly never heard of Nora Jones (don't listen to a whole lot of music) so I was quite pleased with her music, and in love with her voice. The song she did with Willie Nelson-baby it's cold outside- was really fun to listen to. She does a song with one of my all time favorites Ray Charles -Here we go again, which I just absolutely love.
Her style of music really appeals to me . I don't listen to a lot of music as there is not much out there that I can honestly say I like, or that appeals to me, but hers is perfect. I could listen to her beautiful voice all day long.

 This album is due to be released on November 16 and there are 18 songs on this album, Which you can pre-order here at Amazon so there is something for everyone, even the hardest to please music lovers.
She does duets with-Sasha Dobson, Willie Nelson,Ray Charles,Ryan Adams,Herbie Hancock and Charlie Hunter just to mention a few.

If you'd like to hear some of Nora Jones songs you can always listen to them her at her Official YouTube Channel



Nora Jones also has a facebook page you can join By going here
if you are a fan , to keep updated on her latest information, which has over 1,120,000 fans so far.You can even listen to a few of her videos there .

In my opinion this is a great artist who has a wonderful voice, and talents it with other Grammy award winning singers.  She sings songs ranging from Jazz to Country- Hip-hop to Rock. Her voice goes well with them all. You will not be disappointed with this upcoming album. If you like Nora Jones and would love to have her newest album due to be released on November 16th head on over to Amazon and Pre-order yours now. I would recommend it.




This review is my personal opinion. I have received an album for this review and I am also eligible to win a gift card through One2One Network by participating.