Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tuesday Tip-Laundry Help

Here is your laundry tips for this week.
Perspiration Stains/Odor: Soak the stained shirt in equal parts ammonia and water and add a few Tablespoons of liquid dish and soap overnight. Then, wash the shirts as usual.
Rust and Mineral Stains: Add 1 cup of bottled lemon juice in the wash to remove discoloration from cotton laundry.
 
White-Out / Liquid Paper and Permanent Marker Stains: Dab some sunscreen over the stain and rub off with a paper towel. Repeat this process until the stain is gone.
Sour Smelling Towels: Whenever possible, always use bleach when washing towels. If this is not possible (for colored towels), pour a cup of white vinegar or 1/4 cup Febreeze into the washer with the towels and detergent.

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends