Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday Tip-Oven Cleaning-The green way

Here are 2 tips I thought I would post on ways to clean that oven.
And who knows better than {Me} on messy ovens. I have to be the messiest woman around.
Oh I have a clean house,but while the cooking and baking is going on- Look out! oooh weee !! what a mess. So I have lots of work to do afterwards and I've learned a thing or 2 about clean ups.
These are 2 good ways that can help out.
And they are environmentally safe.

Tip 1 • 2 tablespoons liquid soap + 2 teaspoons borax + warm water, spray on, allow to sit for a while and then scrub off

Tip 2 •Pour vinegar over tough areas and leave to soak for two hours. Wipe off and rinse with warm water.

So give it a try and see how it goes and let me know what you think and how well these products did for you.

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends