Here is a great no-cook summer meal-
You should make sure corn is tender and sweet enough to eat raw.
Tomato & Basil with corn Salad
• 1 Tbsp.of vegetable oil
• 1 tsp. cider vinegar
• 1/4 tsp. salt
• 1 small red onion
• 3 ears sweet corn
• 3 medium tomatoes
• 2 sprigs basil
1. In a small bowl, mix oil, vinegar, and salt. Finely chop onion. Add ¼ cup to dressing, save the rest for something else later on. Set the dressing aside.
2. Husk the corn and cut off kernels.
3. Core, seed, and chop the tomatoes.
4. Cut the basil into really thin strips.
5. Toss the corn and tomatoes with the dressing.
Sprinkle with basil and serve.