Saturday, July 14, 2012

Tex-Mex Meatloaf


Tex-Mex Meatloaf

I love meatloaf. And when you have a meatloaf that tastes like this one you’ll want it all the time. It’s my favorite.. Enjoy!
Ingrediets:
1 1/2 lb extra-lean ground beef
1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
1/4 cup fat-free egg product
1/4 cup plain bread crumbs
1 teaspoon salt-free garlic-and-herb seasoning
1 teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
Directions:
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, mix all ingredients except salsa. Spoon mixture into a 2-quart baking dish- pat into 9×5-inch loaf.
Bake uncovered about 1 hour- 1 Hr 15 min. Drain any liquid before slicing. Serve with salsa. Yummy Delicious…

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends