Saturday, July 14, 2012

Venison and Beans


Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds ground venison
1 onion, chopped
1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
1 (15.5 ounce) can great northern beans
1-1/4 cup ketchup
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
2 tablespoons apple vinegar
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
Directions
In a large skillet, cook venison and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients.
Transfer to a baking dish.
Cover and bake on 350 degrees for 40 minutes.

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends