If you love raisins and cookies then you should love these.Raisin Puff Cookies. My mom made these for me all the years I was growing up. They were my favorite and they're delicious...
1 3/4 Cup raisins
1 Cup water
1 Cup butter
1 1/3 Cup sugar
2 eggs (slightly beaten)
3 1/2 Cup flour (sifted)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Cook the raisins in water over moderate heat until all the water is absorbed- remember always stir.
2. Cool the raisins.
3. Now Cream butter, sugar and eggs.
4. Next, Sift flour, soda and salt and add to creamed mixture.
5. Add raisins and vanilla and mix well.
6. Refrigerate 2 1/2 hours.
7. Roll dough into small balls then roll in sugar.
Grease cookie sheet (lightly) with Pam Spray.
Bake at 350º for about 13-15 minutes.