Thursday, November 15, 2012

mexican Wedding Cake Recipes


Mexican Wedding Cakes

My daughter loves these. They are one of her favorite treats. I got the recipe off a friend of mine from Oklahoma. They are great! Hope you enjoy them. Let me know if you try them, how they turned out. Enjoy!
Mexican Wedding Cakes- Holiday Cooking Crew
Mexican Wedding Cakes- Holiday Cooking Crew
Ingredients
  • 1 cup butter, softened
  • ?8 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
  • ?2 cups all-purpose flour
  • ?2 cups chopped walnuts
  • ?1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  • Mix all the ingredients together with a mixer until well blended. Roll dough into round small balls.
  • Bake for 10-12 minutes.
  • Cool completely then roll in left over confectionary sugar.

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends