Life As I See It- It's The Little Things

It's the little things that get under my skin.

I've been asked why do the little things bother me and major events in my life don't.
I'm not really sure how to answer that as I'm not sure myself.

Here's what I mean.
If I drop a pencil, I'm hysterical. I get really upset and can't handle the situation. But if something major happens , I'm okay. I handle the situation calmly, relaxed and take charge of things, like an adult human being.

So why do I do that? I don't know. Is something wrong with me, probably so.  :)

I can get asked the silliest questions sometimes. But they are still questions that are important to me and actually can make me think about things, my life, situations and the way they are handled, (by me).

I have other quirks like I wonder why they call ketchup , Tomato Ketchup. Now I know there have been other ketchups like say banana (oh gosh-Yuck). But way back in the day not now and in other countries not here (or at least not every where and not often sold except maybe in the oriental section of the store.) But why here in america? We only eat ketchup made from tomatoes. We don't need it explained. This annoys and irks me to no end.

Do you have any little irritating quirks? I'd like to here them. Please write me - comment below - and let me know I'm not alone.

And as always thanks for stopping by. Be well, be blessed and have a great day! I wish you health... Love, Mary