Over 50 and Fitness


Over 50 and Exercise

Okay so I will just get it over with and say it. I'm in the over 50's Crowd.
And to start this year off right I've decided to get into shape. Get fit!
Well I started the 3rd of December so I would have a jump on it.
I can say that I am still at it. Exercising at least 3 days up to 5 occasionally.
I am still at 25 minutes for now but with the intermittent fasting (which  increases strength, reduces body fat, and maintains good health ) along with it. I'm sure that's all I'll need. We'll see. I'm only on my 3rd day of this so far so we'll see how I do on that.



Being over 50 doesn't mean slowing down, letting yourself go and dressing slopily. Is that a word? I doubt it. Not living and having fun. On the contrary.

So I thought I'd give a few tips that I have learned here recently.
  • What you want to do is exercise the way you want to do it. Walking is a great way to exercise.
  • Increase your time slowly and over time. Start with as little as 5 minutes if you have to.
  • Eat less and low fat and always make sure to carry things like apples, grapes, or carrots with you to avoid tempting foods.
  • Even when you're not exercising you should try and stay active. Like take the stairs, park the car further away from the entrance and stand instead of sit when you can.
  • Grab a friend and have them join you. The more the merrier. Also helps to encourage each other.
  • Take the dog out for a walk and walk briskly. If you don't have a dog, take your cat.

A new you means a better you. The way you look and feel. Women over 50 can be powerful, energetic, active, vivacious, and spicy. A time to go on a vacation, see the sights of a new country. Keep yourself healthy and young at heart. Live life and love it.


Disclaimer: I am not a medical doctor, dietitan, or nutritionist. I do not hold any medical degree. I make no claims to any specialized medical training. Please consult with your health care provider to make informed decisions based upon what is best for you. The health and health and beauty information on this Website is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
I am not liable for any incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents

As always, thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at CountryLife4Me. We love having you over. Our home is your home.
Be well, be blessed and have a terrific day!
Love, Mary


Follow my blog with Bloglovin