|Healthy Eating Lifestyle|
Baked Potatoes, Squash, and Tomatoes Recipe
A healthy recipe to enjoy. Stay well, live healthy.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, ( plus a little extra for drizzling )
- 1 onion, sliced thin
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 medium potato, sliced thin
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3/4 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat oil over medium and cook onion until tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
- Arrange the onion on the bottom of a baking dish. Layer tomato, squash, and potato on top of the onion.
- Season with salt and pepper
- sprinkle with thyme and Parmesan
- drizzle with a little more oil. (leave out the extra drizzling for fewer calories)
As always thanks for your visit. Be well, be blessed and have a healthy day! Love, Mary