Wow Could I be more sick?

Being Sick Sucks


So how long has it been since I've been online and actually made a post? Well it's been a little while and I do miss not posing every day. But I have been sick. I'm not usually the one telling people I'm sick and want a pity party because I am but I
did want everyone who checks in regularly to know where I've been. Although I'm not dead it sure does feel like it and I wouldn't want this on my worst enemy. I have not been sick in 20 years since moving to the home we are at now and only got sick due to my husband and his co-workers. Thanks honey and those I don't know. Well it is easy to blame others for things, you know.

So here is what I have been dealing with as of late.
I have a fever, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, lightheadedness, sneezing, head cold, a hacking cough (which I hope didn't hurt my umbilical hernia) , headaches, running nose, and have slept for the past 4 days. I don't know what day it is, who I am or what has been going on in the world but I'm here, posting.
Brave me.! :-)

Well it sucks being sick. And being this sick I thought I was dead for a while. Then I realized I wasn't, and that it only seemed that bad. That's what going without being sick for 20 years does to a person. Makes you forget what being sick was like and so it seems all the more worse when you do get it bad.

But I'm on my way to getting better or I wouldn't be here chatting with all of you. I hope you all are doing well and that you have not had to deal with this (whatever is going around) thing.

On a more positive note, I have lost 15 1/2 pounds so far and I feel great. I no longer have high blood pressure and therefore no medicine needed. My workouts are at about 1 hour a day now 5-6 days a week and my calories are still under 1200. So I think I'm doing great. Wish me luck as I continue on with my lifestyle commitment and change.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here at Countrylife4me. Be well, be blessed and have a great and healthy day! Love, Mary