Tasty Zucchini Casserole Recipe

Delicious Casserole Dishes

NOTE: For those asking and curious- I always post every week. Sometimes I add a recipe, health tip, organization tip, History Info. Etc.., on my pages. I don't always add it to my everyday posts here on the front page. So please check updates to my listed pages to see what's new. Hugs, Mary

Tasty Zucchini Casserole Recipe
Ingredients

4 cups unpeeled, chopped zucchini
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 small box cornbread mix (You can use Jiffy)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
1 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese, set aside 1/3 cup

Directions

Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Combine all ingredients (minus  1/3 cup cheddar cheese) and stir well. Pour into a greased ( I use cooking spray) {It's healthier}  8-inch pan. Bake for 45 minutes. Sprinkle the other 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese on top and bake 15 minutes more.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I love having guests over. Love, Mary