Spring Planning For New Things

An Early Spring this Year


Hey everyone. I have been absent for a little while. I have been busy. Many things to do for this spring. I am told that the groundhog says it will arrive early.

As most of you know. I have been planning on
moving. I am searching hard for the perfect house. I'm not really sure of where I want to go. But I know I'm not wanting to stay here. I am ready for a change.
I have also been steady on my vegetarian diet, although I will have to start watching my weight somewhat again. I haven't been doing so well lately. Winter and all, I guess.

I have had the Amish here to look at some trees to cut down. What is nice is that along with cutting them down and removing them, they  also offer a percentage to me for allowing them to come to my home and use my trees. That will be beneficial to my purchasing a home. The more money the better.

I have three new kitties that I have been enjoying. (Muffin, Brownie, Toffee) No room for them but I will work that out. All of my cats are fixed but one and now I need to work on that one. No more cats here. I have had far to many.

I have been spending a lot of time at you tube and at duolingo  working on my spanish and german. Hopefully I am getting better.

We are planning on putting in some more fruit trees. So far we only have the three blueberry trees. So I'm looking forward to that. I also would like a vegetable garden this year. I will need to rent a tilller.

I have been looking at campers and seeing if I want one of those or a boat to go out on the water with. I love water and any chance I get to be in it is wonderful for me.

Okay so much for that. I will let you all know more of what I have been doing and planning later. So much more going on here at the Barrett house.
Hope you are all well. Be blessed and thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out my book review coming up on the 25th. Love, Mary