|Low Fat Recipes|
This is my page devoted to low fat recipes. The newest recipes will be listed at the top of the page. Be sure to check back often as I will try to add a new recipe each week. If you have one you'd like to share just send me an email or leave a comment on my blog. Try all my recipes throughout my pages. Everyday recipes, to low sodium recipes Here.
- All recipes that I have posted on my website have been tested and tried by me.
- Please follow all instructions for best results.
- If you attempt to include or remove any ingredient please do so at your own discretion. But the recipe might turn out differently than I have described.
- Also Countrylife4me is not liable for any misuse of any of our recipes.
- Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so "at your own risk". We are not responsible for any damage, medically or otherwise, resulting in the preparation of food. Readers must take care to check the instructions provided and determine their value and any possible medical condition that may arise from the consumption of the ingredients listed in our recipe
The recipes on my website are for entertainment purposes and enjoyment only. I am not a chef. I have used my grandmothers recipes over the years and have modified some to my preference.
Broccoli Cheese Bites
- 16 oz. of fresh steamed broccoli
- 1 1/2 cup of grated low fat cheddar cheese or you can use parmasean
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 1/4 cup of seasoned breadcrumbs
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Using your hands, form small patties and lay on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes, turning the patties after the first 12- 15 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy.
1 package (2 ounces) reduced-fat (Fat Free) ranch dressing mix
1-1/2 cups low-fat milk
1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill. Serve over salad or pasta dishes
Some Nutritional Facts
One 2-tablespoon serving equals 26 calories,
0.55 g fat
(0 saturated fat)
Baked radish Crisps are not only
Low in fat but also
Low in sodium
There are 4 Servings Per Recipe
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0 g
Sodium 8.8 mg
10 -15 large radishes
nonstick cooking spray
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Slice radishes into very thin chips and spread over a cookie sheet. Make sure it has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
Lightly spray radish slices with cooking spray also and then lightly season with salt and pepper. (you can add other seasonings here as well).
Bake for 10 minutes, flip, and bake for another 8-10 minutes. Just make sure they are crispy.
Make a low fat pizza by using a low-fat cheese and turkey pepperoni. Half the fat of regular pizzas.
Low fat pizza recipe
Basic Pizza Dough
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 1/2 cups low fat mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
2 ounces sliced turkey pepperoni
Brush oil over pizza dough. Remove preheated baking sheet from oven. Slide dough onto preheated baking sheet, by busing a spatula . Bake on lowest oven rack at 500° for 8 minutes. Remove from oven.
Spread Pizza Sauce iover crust, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Arrange pepperoni in an even layer on top of cheese. Bake on middle rack an additional 10 minutes. Cut into 12 wedges.
Slices per pizza (6)
Serving size 2 wedges
Around 345 calories
Herb Cheese Sticks
1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 450°. Mix pizza dough according to package directions, adding garlic powder to dry mix. Cover; let rest 5 minutes.
Knead dough 4-5 times or until easy to handle. On a greased baking sheet, press dough into an 8-in. square. Brush top with oil; sprinkle with cheeses and Italian seasoning.
Bake 6-8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Cut in half; cut each half crosswise into eight strips. Serve with pizza sauce. Yield: 16 cheese sticks.
1 cheese stick (with no pizza sauce) 72 calories
3 g fat (1 g saturated fat)