Happenings

Okay what's going on?
  •  We have our new screen door. Yeah
  • I am learning more spanish now (with the help of my son) and I've ordered a couple of books from amazon to help with this adventure of mine.
  • We have lost a cat. I don't know if he'll be back or not, but this is day 3. He is a beautiful long haired golden beauty.
  • I love my new printer. It is working great. I use it a lot to print out my spanish and german.
  • My husband is still working for the amish.
  • My BFF has turned off her phone and internet service, so I don't get to talk to her much. A few minutes on her way to work. I'm sad ; 0(
  • We have just had another storm here, thankfully we did not lose our electricity this time. YEAH!!
  • We are getting ready to go look at headstones for my MIL's gravesite.
  • We are still in the process of deciding what chickens and trees to get for the property.
So there you have the latest. Not a whole lot but a little going on.
Hope you are having a blessed day. Please pray for me and my family, should Yah  place it on your hearts to do so.
God Bless
Mary