Thursday, June 24, 2010

Happenings

Okay what's going on?
  •  We have our new screen door. Yeah
  • I am learning more spanish now (with the help of my son) and I've ordered a couple of books from amazon to help with this adventure of mine.
  • We have lost a cat. I don't know if he'll be back or not, but this is day 3. He is a beautiful long haired golden beauty.
  • I love my new printer. It is working great. I use it a lot to print out my spanish and german.
  • My husband is still working for the amish.
  • My BFF has turned off her phone and internet service, so I don't get to talk to her much. A few minutes on her way to work. I'm sad ; 0(
  • We have just had another storm here, thankfully we did not lose our electricity this time. YEAH!!
  • We are getting ready to go look at headstones for my MIL's gravesite.
  • We are still in the process of deciding what chickens and trees to get for the property.
So there you have the latest. Not a whole lot but a little going on.
Hope you are having a blessed day. Please pray for me and my family, should Yah  place it on your hearts to do so.
God Bless
Mary

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends