Friday, August 6, 2010

Shalom on this Shabbot

Tonight is the Sabbath. At sunset tonight I am putting all things to rest and will be reading the Torah portion which is Deuteronomy 11:26 – 16:17 {along with my regular Bible reading}And a prayer to start the Sabbath out right.
 I have done all things that needed done for tonight and tomorrow and will also do communion. This I always do alone. There is no one to do it with me and I like to do it on the first Sabbath of every month.
 I can't attend a church as there are no sabbath keeping churches here in my area, other than the 7th day Adventist, of which I am not. So I go it alone.
I pray for Yahuah to bless you all on this Shabbot and pray for his Shalom to be upon you.
Blessings
Mary

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends