SITS Back to Blogging Challenge Week (Post #3)

For today's post we are supposed to pick a Title in which we are particularly proud of.
Well there really isn't any here that might make you jump out of your seat, with a wow!, or with laughter, or concern, or even with disgust.
My post titles generally are just that , boring titles that just tell what the story is about. No colorful imagination behind them, no this will get reactions from everyone, just a title.
So here is one that I am putting forth, and believe me I couldn't do any better.
Please don't forget to stop by those who are sponsering this giveaway.
The SITS Girls, Standards Of Excellence , Westar , & Florida Builder Appliances
_____________
Giving Praise
Do you profess to be a christian yet rarely if ever say Praise the Lord. And do you also complain, sometimes so many times you can't count. Did you know Elohim tells us not to do this. But still we (I know I do) do this all the time. Well here is something I'd like you to try.

Here is a challange from
Extravagant Grace
I am taking this challange today {Aug 25 2010-6:30 P.M.} I hope you decide to take it as well.

Here is her statement from her site.

Praise Challenge 1: Take a Praise Inventory
For the next 24 hours, make a mental (or written note) of how many times you either declare "praise the Lord" or respond to someone else with "praise the Lord." In contrast, note how many times you grumble or complain AND how many times you "checked-out" when someone else was speaking.

This will definetly be a challange for me, but I'm going for it. Will you join us? Please check out her site and what she has to say about it.
Adonai Bless you
Mary