Hot cocoa mix Great for you or to jar up for gifts. Makes the perfect Holiday Gift. Great for Cold Season. (This is my jams and Jellies but I do the same thing with my cocoa mixes)I have no pics :(
* 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
* 3/4 cup sugar
* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
* 1/3-1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips (Depending on your chocolate addiction)
* 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
* 1/8 teaspoon salt (This is optional-I never use it)
Measure all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk them until they are evenly blended.
Store the mix in a tightly covered container at room temperature until you're ready to package it. Makes about 4 cups of mix.
3. Use about 2-3 teaspoons per cup