Best Hot Cocoa Mix

Hot cocoa mix Great for you or to jar up for gifts. Makes the perfect Holiday Gift. Great for Cold Season. (This is my jams and Jellies but I do the same thing with my cocoa mixes)I have no pics :(

Ingredients
        * 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
        * 3/4 cup sugar
        * 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa


        * 1/3-1/2 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips (Depending on your chocolate addiction)
        * 1/2 cup powdered nondairy creamer
        * 1/8 teaspoon salt (This is optional-I never use it)

Instructions:
       1.
          Measure all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl and whisk them until they are evenly blended.
       2.
          Store the mix in a tightly covered container at room temperature until you're ready to package it. Makes about 4 cups of mix.
      3. Use about 2-3 teaspoons per cup