Top Ten Kids Books

I always loved to read to my kids. That was a very special time for us. I taught my kids early on how to read. Even before they entered school. It made me so very proud and also broke my heart when they started reading on their own.(because now they didn't need me to read to them anymore) Although occasionally they did allow me that privilege. If your child loves to read, here is a list for the top 10 best kids books.

1. Charlotte's Web- by E.B. White
2. Goodnight Moon- by Margaret Wise Brown
3. A Wrinkle in Time -by Madeleine L'Engle
4. The Snowy Day -by Ezra Jacks Keats
5. Where the Wild Things Are- by Maurice Sendak
6. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone- by J.K. Rowling
7. Green Eggs and Ham- by Dr. Seuss
8. The Diary of a Young Girl- by Anne Frank
9. The Giving Tree- by Shel Silverstein
10. Frog and Toad Are Friends- by Arnold Lobel