Coming back to my old homestead

I am coming back to my old homestead. It was fun having my own domain and the fear of not being shut down for no reason was a plus, but I don't want to keep paying for a domain name and a host when sometimes I can only post every few weeks to a month or so.


You can still find everything here that I had there only for me it will be much better. I will still have my photos to post,recipes,and reviews (as well as book reviews) to giveaways from me and sublimemediaconnection

I hope you will stay with me and keep checking out what is going on as it's only the site that is different.

I love having visitors to my home. Company is always welcome here at Countrylife4me, so sit back, enjoy reading my blog, and don't forget to leave feedback.

Have a blessed day everyone.
Mary