Taking a Look Back

Taking a look back at my life I find I don’t really have many complaints. I had a home, a family, food on the table, clothes on my back and parents who made sure we kids were brought up right and went to church. You should expect that when your grandfather is was a pastor.
I had a good school and plenty of friends. Lots of activity in my life and numeous vacations that taught me a lot of life lessons and values. (All depends on where you end up on vacation- right?)


I was fortunate to know not only my grandparents but also some of my great grandparents and grand aunts and uncles as well.
I got to live in Florida for about a year when I was about 19 (my grandparents moved there one year) and I went to stay with them for a summer and loved it so moved there for a year. I would have stayed longer but I was sort of homesick (missed my dad) and decided to come back to ohio for a while, intending to make a return to Fla. soon. But never made it. Met my hubby , got married and had a family. Stayed close to our families in ohio/w.va. and made a life here.

I went to college twice and took a course through the mail as well. So I tried to stay pretty educated. I stayed heavily involved in my kids and their school and extracurricular activities. They were in track, band, bowling, swimming, etc…

My life started getting dull so I took up photography again only this time with my daughter. We’ve been doing this for about 2 years now and have tons of pics. My daughter is really good at it, even though she’s not sure she is. This keeps us pretty busy , together. I also started blogging to give myself an outlet for all the things I was to let out. Recipes I have, information I’d like to share and reviews and giveaways I wanted to do. And of course my newest Life As I See it Posts.

I’m hoping that I have made a difference in someone’s life as I have gone through mine. And helped someone in someway to make a difference in this world. I tried all through my teen years to be a friend to everyone and in my adult life to help where and when I could. My life seems good but I want to make sure I make life good if I can for someone else as well.
So all in all, my life is what it is and I hope I’ve made a difference to a few people out there. I have no regrets (except not spending as much time with my family as I should have). I believe God has truly blessed my life and that of my family. And I hope he blesses yours and your family as well.
God Blessings to you all. Love Mary