Chocolate Banana Apple Smoothie

Deliciously Healthy Smoothie Recipes
Smoothie recipes are so easy and fast to make I don't know why I don't have them more often. I love them. Depending on the ingredients you use they are also very healthy for you. You can use any ingredients you have on hand and experiment with different recipes.
Here is one I know you'll enjoy.


Chocolate Banana Apple Smoothie
Ingredients:

1 banana (I don't freeze mine)
1 apple
1/4 cup half-n-half  (or you can use yogurt)
1/2 tsp.cinnamon
1-2 tsp. raw honey (you can use sugar but honey is better for you)
2 tsp. cocoa powder
3 ice cubes

How to make:

Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend well until the ice cubes are crushed and all ingredients are mixed together well. Should be very creamy.
Serve immediately and enjoy!

As always, thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at CountryLife4Me. We love having you over. Our home is your home.
Be well, be blessed and have a terrific day!
Love, Mary