Thursday, January 1, 2015
New Year's Resolutions
1. My first one is of course to continue using my treadmill and to increase the speed and incline every month.
2. Watch what I eat and become a healthier me.
3. Get out more and have more fun with my family. Taking photos and sailing. Things we can do as a family that not only increases our fun but our time together.
4. Become a little more organized. I've already started. This one is great. Less clutter and more space.
5. Continue to learn the languages I've been studying off and on. Become more devoted to becoming my fluent.
Some other ideas if you're looking for any or any more - are:
1. Give a helping hand to a charity. Time or money. A great way to do something good for someone including the way you feel about yourself.
2. Adopt a pet from a local shelter. Improve your happiness and give life to a pet you can cherish for a long time.
3. Eat healthier and get fit. You know, so you can live longer and with less health issues. For you, your spouse, the kids and grandkids.
4. Take a trip. Visit the country you've always longed to see.
5. Read more. Get some classic books and dive in. Or even start reading more of the local/world news and stay in touch with what's going on.
The possibilities are endless. Improve yourself, your life and those around you. Change what you don't like about yourself and live, love and laugh.
As always, thanks for stopping by. Be well, be blessed and have a great day and a great year!! Love, Mary
Subscribe to our Feeds