Top 10 List - Things I want to do

I have a lot of things I'd like to do in life. Some may get done and others will never. But I still want to do them and have hope that someday I will be able to.





Here is my personal list of things I most want to do.
1. I would love to go hang gliding. It just seems like such a free thing to do. Flying through the air like a bird. Feeling the air beneath you as you travel the tops of the trees.
2. Hot Air Ballooning. What a beautiful way to see some things. From above the trees. Soaring up in the air. I have always wanted to do this.
3. White Water Rafting. Can be dangerous yes but what a rush, a thrill and  one of the things on my list I'd love to do.
4. Send up a balloon filled with a message letting the person who gets it know where you are from and to write you (yes hand written snail mail) to let you know who they are and where they are from. Just seems like something fun to do.
5. Have a library of classic books. Buy a classic book each year, and read it through. Then I can say I'm partially well read :0)
6. Visit Italy. I think this has to be one of the most beautiful countries in the world. See as much as I can and bring back lots of souvenirs and photos.
7. Go back to Disney World again. The last time I was there I was a teenager. I had such a blast. Now I'd like to grab me some other older couples such as myself and live it up.
8. buy a boat. Any type of boat either sailboat or motorboat either one would be okay. Or a house boat and travel on sea for a year living in the boat and seeing the sights along the way.
9. Go back to Kentucky and see more of the things I didn't get to the last time while there.
10. Go back to canada and visit the Niagara Falls once again. Take a camper and stay for a week and see what I might have missed before.

So there is my to do list I'd love to do. All the things on the list would be thrilling to do but I'll settle for a couple of them. Anything you would like to do? Or re-do? Leave a comment telling us what your favorite thing to do is.
As always, thanks for visiting our online home. We love our readers. Stay well, be blessed and have a great year! Love, Mary