No Mend in Sight



Well, being sick wasn't enough. I just had to develop pleurisy. I have to say this is really very painful. The closest thing I can relate it to is a few broken ribs. You don't want to cough, sneeze, burp or anything in that vicinity, and coughing and sneezing and blowing my nose is all that I can do with this (flu) Or whatever it is that has hold of me.


This makes spring seem that much further away.
But I have managed to start doing my exercises once again. A week without is to much for me. I feel fat, lazy and disgusting not doing them. So far my new life change has been pretty good. I have managed to eat less, eat right, and exercise. For three months now. Which has resulted in not only weight loss, but also I now have no high BP. My pulse rate is excellent and I am feeling great.

So with that being said, I will be back in a few days ( I hope) with my regular posts about everything and anything I can find to posts about. When weather breaks, hopefully I will be doing my foto Friday's again also. I miss that.

Thanks for stopping by. Be well, be blessed and have a healthy day! Love, Mary