It's Coming Off !

Exercising with weights
Well my weigh in for today was a pleasure to see. I have lost a total of 20 pounds. I'm so thrilled. I feel better, hopefully look better and my overall health has improved.


I have been eating a lot less , which sometimes is harder to do than others. You feel like you want to eat everything in the fridge. Other times you're fine. But I keep chugging along. And it's paid off.

I think it's the combination of eating less, eating right and the exercise. I'm so happy. It's been a struggle at times but well worth it. I feel so much better. I'm able to do a lot more now without being out of breath and struggling with everything. And so many things I had (health wise) is gone. I can actually say now that I'm ready to start living life a little. Grab the bull by the horns and enjoy life!

My exercise consists of the treadmill, the gazelle, small weights and my rower. I'm getting fit all over.
My food is veggies, fruit, rice cakes with jam and fish of all kinds. Lots of tuna and salmon with chicken here and there.
 What I do to help feel fuller and eat less food is to either drink a glass or two of water before I eat or eat a banana before my meal. This fills me up so much that I eat less than half of what I normally would eat. Bananas are healthy, filling, good for you , low in calories and filled with the much needed potassium.

I'm keeping a tab on my BMI as well so that I'm aware of how much I need to lose to be in the healthy range. This is important to me. 30 and above is considered obese. For the normal range your BMI should be around 18.5 - 25 and if you are slightly to moderately overweight  your BMI will be between 25 - 30.

So overall I'm sticking to my resolution to lose weight, become healthier and be a better me. My lifestyle change is changing.

Thanks for stopping in and visiting. Be well, be blessed and have a healthy day! Love, Mary