Life As I See It - Kindness Of Humanity

I can help
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson

It never ceases to amaze me. Humans that is.  Just when you thought all was lost, someone does something to change your mind and heart again.
There are so many people out there, not willing to help, rescue, offer advice or lend a helping hand. But then there are others that do it every chance they get.

I have seen this more recently. Gives me hope, the kindness of humanity that I have been seeing lately.
Those offering a dollar to someone in need. Those helping someone up who has fallen. Those stopping when they see an accident to make sure everyone is alright and to see how they can help. Someone stopping to get an animal *that may be a beloved pet* off the road before it gets hit. These are the kinds of people I have been noticing more of late.

It is so nice to know that even in this world today, people like that still exist and are all around you.
Someone always there to lend a helping hand. To care for the elderly who live alone. To feed a child who may not have eaten for a few days. To help someone get somewhere by offering a ride. 

Mankind will always have those in it that we all need in our lives. So when you think all is lost on people, rethink and open your eyes . You will see those out there who think we matter. Those who care enough to give a helping hand. There is always someone doing a good dead, lending a helping hand, making sure you are alright. And they may be just right around the corner.

Be kind, be generous, be thoughtful. Don't forget someone you help, may in turn help you one day and is someone's sister, mother, father or brother. So take care of those you are able to help, even if they are a stranger to you, because to someone else they are no stranger at all. They are someone they love.

“I don’t want to live in the kind of world where we don’t look out for each other. Not just the people that are close to us, but anybody who needs a helping hand. I cant change the way anybody else thinks, or what they choose to do, but I can do my bit.”– Charles de Lint


Remember, you don't need a reason to help someone. Just a good and kind heart.

Just my take on mankind today. People are amazing. 

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me here at countrylife4me. I love all of my readers and  pray you will be well and blessed.
Love, Mary