In Fear Movie Review

In Fear Movie Review
About the Movie

2013 UK Film (In Fear)
Genre: Mystery, Suspense, Thriller

In Fear is a tense psychological horror about a young couple's fight to make it through the night. Tom and Lucy are both happy young adults eager to set out on their first weekend getaway as a couple. They
set off for a planned stay at a remote hotel but quickly find themselves getting lost in a maze of backwoods roads. However they soon discover that they are at the mercies of an unknown tormentor that is eager to take advantage of their vulnerability and distance from civilization



Thoughts:
A pretty good beginning. I thought this movie was going to go somewhere. But the story pretty much goes no where.  In the beginning there were chills, fear and disturbing emotional tension. But it went no where. The movie was quite disappointing. I think they tried to copy themes from movies like, Joyride and the hitcher. This movie was okay in the beginning but got rather drab and boring toward the middle. It's random and pointless. Goes around and around in circles. Not much of a horror flick.


Disclaimer:
The movie reviews that I have listed here on my website are strictly for entertainment purposes only. To give my readers my opinion of what I thought of the movie. These reviews are this blog owner’s personal views. Any reviews posted by me in a negative fashion are not meant to deter anyone from seeing a movie based solely on what I have written. These views are strictly my own opinions.