Low Fat Ranch Dressing

Delicious Low Fat Ranch Dressing
I'm always searching for low calorie, low fat and low sodium dishes. So when I find one I really like (or love) I like to share it with all of you. I think
this one is pretty good.
It fits my taste and lifestyle to a t. I love my new lifestyle change and eating healthier. I have lost 30 pounds . I look better and feel so much better. Hope you'll join me in this quest to be healthier.

Ingredients
1 package (2 ounces) reduced-fat (Fat Free) ranch dressing mix
  1-1/2 cups low-fat milk
  1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
  1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise

Directions
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill. Serve over salad or pasta dishes

Some Nutritional Facts
One 2-tablespoon serving equals 26 calories,
 0.55 g fat
(0 saturated fat)

As always , it's nice seeing you here. Thanks for stopping in and seeing what's new. Be well, be blessed and have one terrific day! Love, Mary