Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Low Fat Ranch Dressing

Delicious Low Fat Ranch Dressing
I'm always searching for low calorie, low fat and low sodium dishes. So when I find one I really like (or love) I like to share it with all of you. I think
this one is pretty good.
It fits my taste and lifestyle to a t. I love my new lifestyle change and eating healthier. I have lost 30 pounds . I look better and feel so much better. Hope you'll join me in this quest to be healthier.

Ingredients
1 package (2 ounces) reduced-fat (Fat Free) ranch dressing mix
  1-1/2 cups low-fat milk
  1/4 cup fat-free sour cream
  1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise

Directions
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Cover and chill. Serve over salad or pasta dishes

Some Nutritional Facts
One 2-tablespoon serving equals 26 calories,
 0.55 g fat
(0 saturated fat)

As always , it's nice seeing you here. Thanks for stopping in and seeing what's new. Be well, be blessed and have one terrific day! Love, Mary

NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends