|Great Tasting Pasta Recipes|
Tomato Corn Pasta Recipe
This recipe is great and you can always add some seafood to the dish to spice things up a bit.
- ingredients :
- 1 pound bow-tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels cut off
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
- cook the pasta until al dente;
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and tomatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5-7 minutes.
- Stir in the corn, cook until the corn is heated through , about 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt.
- Add the vegetables, butter and basil to the pasta and toss.