Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Requested Photo Show


Betty Proud mama

My kitty Betty had kittens May 6th. And I don't believe I've posted any pictures of them yet and they are around 6  to 6 1/2 weeks old now. I had someone ask where the pictures were , they'd like to see them so I am posting one of each of the 5.  Granted they won't be very good photos as the kittens are hard to keep still and I took them with my phone camera which I hate, but they are here. They are adorable and really active. They do eat a lot of canned food now so I hope they start growing soon. They are so tiny. Thanks for stopping by and have a healthy and blessed day! Love, Mary


Mr. Big


Laverne


Shirley


Mr. Big and Fonzi





Tiger & Shirley


Enjoy Your Day, 
Enjoy Your Life, 
Live Each Moment 
in the Now and 
Be Thankful





NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends