Day Gone Wrong-My Toe


Okay so I thought I'd post this. Try not to laugh to hard at the photo. It's very early in the morning and I don't have a stitch of any makeup on, so I know, I know. EEEKKK!!! But I thought it expressed my pain a little.

I thought I'd share some of the pain I'm in (yet again) You see, a little while ago about 2 months I broke my little toe on my right foot. Then just when it started to heal some I re-broke it and it's just now finally starting to be pain free. I just can't bend it to much still.

So then I went into my son's room and needed to get something and turned around and slammed my foot into this huge exerciser he has in there. Big metal machine, for chin ups, pull ups and the such. Within minutes of it bleeding out , it turned black. That fast? Yes I know that is quick isn't it.?

So now it's funny (Not) watching me try to walk , limping on both feet, trying not to lean on either outer part of my feet so I won't be in too much pain. I guess it might have something to do with the fact that I have macular in one eye, it was pitch dark, and my eyes the last few days have been so blurry I can't see anything 2 inches in front of my face. Don't have a clue what's going on there. But life goes on. Put your best foot forward, so I've heard. Oh wait I can't do that just now.  I'll have to think of something else to put forward first.

So, how's your morning going? Hopefully you're having a way better day than I am. Be well, healthy and blessed. Love, Mary