Morning Star Farms, Food and Recipes

Morning Star Vegetarian Foods

I was asked what kind of food do I normally eat since I don't eat any meat other than fish about twice a week.
Here are some of the things that I eat other than
salads, fruits and veggies. The food I eat is usually from morningstar farms . I have just recently started making my own veggie burgers but still enjoy a delicious and fast burger when I don't have anything made up or are in a hurry for something. They have a variety of foods which include regular garden veggie burgers, spicy black bean burgers, chik patties and sausage patties, which are really great with eggs in the morning . They have fillers for tacos, soups, chili and more. They even have hot dogs, and corn dogs.  Yes these are all vegetarian food with no meat in them of any kind. If you haven't heard of them, you need to find them at your grocers and try them for yourself. I just love them.

They have breakfast foods, entrees, meal starters and more. Check them out.  You'll find that you love them.
I hope that helps everyone out.
Once again thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at CountryLife4Me.
Be well, healthy and blessed. Have a wonderful day. Love, Mary