|Fall Favorite Foods with CountryLife4Me|
Here is a small list of some really great tasting, fun fall foods that are really healthy for you. Grab some, eat up and enjoy.
Are satisfying whether they are eaten raw or baked. Just be sure to eat the skn.
• heart healthy flavonoids.
• Full of antioxidants and
• 4 grams of dietary fiber per serving.
• 1/2 cup contains a lot of vitamin K (more than recommended.
• Very good source of folate
• Good source of iron
• Good source of vitamin C and copper
• 4 grams of fiber per serving
The sweet, slightly nutty flavor of cauliflower is perfect for winter side dishes.
• Compounds that may help to prevent cancer
• Phytonutrients may lower cholesterol
• Excellent source of vitamin C
Because of its thick skin, it can be stored for months.
• Contains omega-3 fatty acids
• Excellent source of vitamin A
• ideal for pies, cakes, and even pudding.
• Rich in potassium
• More than 20% of your DRI of fiber
• Good source of B vitamins
• Low in fat
• Good source of fiber
• Good source of potassium
These are my favorite fruit I think of all time. So great tasting and refreshing.
• Good source of vitamin C
• Good source of beta-carotene
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day, a wonderful fall and be well, blessed and healthy. Love, Mary