- Excessive Walking
- Long periods of standing
- Mineral deficiency
- Got sore feet? Tired feet? Achy painful feet? One of the most common ailments. Reasons for foot pain.
- What to do to alleviate the pain?
- Hot-and cold-water therapy can be effective in treating foot pain. The hot treatment will promote blood flow, and the cold treatment will reduce inflammation.
- vinegar is used in various treatments and can help with foot pain due to sprains or strains as it reduces inflammation.
- Cayenne pepper is a rich source of capsaicin, which is known to relieve muscle aches and pains, and aching feet.
- Ice therapy is a good way to reduce pain and swelling. Put a small amount of crushed ice in a plastic bag and use it to massage the affected area in a circular motion. You can also use a bag of frozen vegetables wrapped in a towel. The cold temperature will temporarily numb the nerve endings in the and give you relief. Swelling will also be reduced. Do not use an ice pack for more than 10 minutes at a time.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great, happy, healthy and blessed day! Love, Mary