What I'm Doing This Autumn

Autumn at Countrylife4me
I am loving Autumn. I never really did before and my favorite season is still Spring, but I'm really starting to like fall.


The coolness after a hot summer. All the goodies you can bake. With the pumpkins and apples. Turning on the oven and warming the house with delicious smells. Wrapping yourself in

a favorite blanket and reading a really good book. Here are a few I have read recently that you can check out my reviews on. The Photograph by Beverly Lewis , Never Said by Carol Lynch Williams , The Reluctant Bride by Kathleen Fuller , Falling Like Snowflakes by Denise Hunter and Ties That Bind, by Cindy Woodsmall.

And putting on the fire or as in my case an electric fire stove. (from the hubby).
For me though I love to snuggle down on a cozy chair and get into movies. I watch a lot of movies in the fall. More so than any other time of year. From Drama, to Thriller to Horror. I love them at this time of year. That's what I'm doing now. (well not right now obviously) I took a break to write a little for my blog. 

But I'm currently watching the 2015 movie The Gift. With Jason Bateman. Really good. I recommend it. I re-watched the movie I Am Here with Kim Bassinger and of course the classic Rear Window with Jimmy Stewart. All of which I watch at ffilms. They have a lot of really good movies that you can watch for free. 

I am currently planning a book review. It's a coloring book. So keep an eye out for that.
As always thanks for visiting. Have a great Fall. Be healthy and blessed. Love, Mary