Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Beautiful Pink Night Sky

CountryLife4Me Night Sky

We have such a beautiful night sky tonight, I thought I'd share what it looks like. It is so beautiful I had to look at it for several minutes. I do have to say that I haven't used my

Beautiful Pink Night Sky
video camera for quite some time and almost forgot how to use it. I had trouble at first. Then I wasn't sure how to get them on my computer. Thankfully hubby was nearby to help out. He's the techy one. I did have a video to share but seeing it, I'd have to say that was the biggest bust, so I won't be posting that. I will have to get my recorder out daily now to get used to the thing again. Hope you enjoy the photos. Isn't the sky beautiful.?


Love you all, Mary


NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends