Stay Full -Eat Less-Lose Weight
A list of just a few of the foods that will aid with weight loss. There are many more but this is a start. Some may surprise you. Take a look at foods you may not be eating due to their bad rap.
1. Potatoes - If you eat them boiled, baked, or grilled, a potato will satisfy your hunger. Did you know that potatoes have less carbohydrates than whole wheat bread or brown rice. They are also filled with fiber , vitamin B6, potassium, copper, vitamin C, manganese, niacin, and phosphorus.
2. Eggs - people who consume eggs for breakfast, eat roughly 330 fewer calories daily.Eggs , they are a complete protein containing amino acids which suppresses the appetite.
3. Apples - Apples contain a secret-weapon when it comes to slowing digestion and creating that full feeling -it’s pectin.
4. Oats - filled with fiber oats absorb liquid , such as water and milk. So you will feel fuller while eating less.
5. Pears - can help aid your weight loss. Pears are packed with fiber and antioxidants. Pears improve healthy stomach bacteria in the colon, which prevents Type II diabetes and cardiovascular disease. This is because they’re loaded with non-digestible fiber, which aids the stability of appetite.
Check out Women and Toning it up!
As always, thanks for visiting. Stay well, healthy and blessed Love, Mary