|Your Fitness Goals|
- Eat foods that are closest to their natural state as possible. Eat whole, fresh foods in a variety of color.
- Keep a food journal. Tracking keeps you accountable and studies show that people who keep food journals are more successful at losing weight
- Find a form of exercise you enjoy. It's easier when you do the things you enjoy.
- Find the best fitness friend A workout chum is really helpful for staying motivated
- Get an accountability partner for exercise and weight loss support. Exercise together, share tips and swap encouragement.
- Add some muscle building activities to your weekly workouts. Free weights, resistance bands or using your body weight with push-ups.
- Workout in the morning. When you get your workout in first thing, you are less likely to skip exercise.
- Follow the 80/20 rule. Eat healthy 80 percent of the time. Indulge occasionally and sensibly.
Thanks for visiting. Be well and healthy. Love,