Morning Glory Coffee Break - Be Healed

 Are you waiting to be healed? If you are wondering where God is. Wonder no more. He is always with you. Beside you, leading you, guiding you, walking with you.

 Jeremiah 30:17 I will restore you, and heal your wounds, declares the Lord. 

Exodus 15:26 I am the Lord who heals you. Lord help me to believe your word will heal me.

Exodus 23: 25 Worship the Lord your God and His blessings will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.

Luke 8:50 But when Jesus heard what had happened, he said to Jairus, “Don't be afraid. Just have faith, and she will be healed

I confess God's word and by his stripes, I am healed. I Surrender myself and All of My Troubles to God
I have not been given a spirit of fear but of power love and of a sound mind so I choose right now to use my sound mind to trust you to heal my sickness. 

Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. 
Psalm 34:10 Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing.