Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub Review

I was sent some Tiger Balm Neck and Shoulder Rub for review.

I deal with pain in my feet , back, neck and shoulders a lot. When using this product it really does feel like a comforting massage. It’s like instant relief. It produces deep and lasting pain relief.
This lotion is slightly smelly (which is a con for me) but wow does it work! It is an excellent product, providing great relief from pain .

Tiger Balm has been a well-known and common brand of muscle relief in Asia for many years. Now you can get it on Amazonnofollow. Great for on the go. Providing fast, soothing relief to neck and shoulder aches and pains anytime and anywhere. Works quickly to deliver a desired relaxing effect.This is a water-based cream that gives you a clean, non-greasy feel.

I recommend this product to anyone with any type of pain. You will love how well it works.
Great News!
You can win a trip for two to beautiful Mendocino County in Northern California – including airfare, hotel and $1,000, Tiger Balm products by entering the Tiger Balm Sweepstakes. The entry form can be found by “Liking” the Tiger Balm U.S. Facebook page
You can also get a downloadable coupon to save $2.00 on your next in-store purchase of Tiger Balm Neck & Shoulder Rub by Liking the Tiger Balm U.S. Facebook Page

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.