Benefits Of Coconut Oil

Soft Luscious Hair
I have been using coconut oil for about 8 months now and I love it. I use it on my elbows and hands as well as face and hair. I have to say that I can not go with using it on my hair.
I have really dry, brittle. damaged, frizzy hair that will not go away ever, but with the use of coconut oil , it has minimized these problems about 90%.
It is the best thing I have ever done for my hair.


6 Reasons to Treat Your Hair with Coconut Oil



  1. Coconut oil stimulates hair growth getting deep into its follicles. 
  2. Coconut oil promotes the scalp health fighting against such problems as lice and dandruff. 
  3. Coconut oil moisturizes dry hair. 
  4. Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to the hair.
  5. Coconut oil prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to hair length. 
  6. Coconut oil slows down hair loss.
Did you know that your hair is total protein composition? So protein loss from hair ends up weak and unhealthy. Coconut oil treatment significantly reduces this protein loss from either damaged.

Coconut oil has been in use as hair oil for thousands of years, and it has shown remarkable results. Certain components in it keep the hair strong, nourished and protected from the effects of premature aging, like baldness and excessive hair loss.

Coconut oil has a high moisture retaining capacity, since it is not easily broken down nor evaporated. It doesn't let moisture escape, which keeps hair moist and soft, preventing breakage of the hair.

The various fatty acids present in coconut oil serve as very good anti-dandruff agents and are far better than any anti-dandruff shampoo.

Coconut oil is also beneficial for preventing baldness and gray hair. Try mixing Bhringraj or Eclipta Alba leaf juice into coconut oil and apply this on the scalp and hair.

As always thanks for your visit. Be well, be blessed and have a great day! Love, Mary