I chose the treadmill with weights because I have many options with the machine I have and I rarely have the opportunity to leave the house, or yard for any length of time.
Did you know that a treadmill can help you
- lose weight
- as well as make your bones and muscles stronger.
- It also helps to relieve depression and stress
- and lower your risk for diabetes
- heart disease
- high cholesterol
- high blood pressure,(which is my health problem)
- and colon cancer.
- Start out slow and always use at least a 1% incline.
- Work up gradually by either adding speed or incline to you workout. One or the other until you're comfortable with what you are doing and then add more of the other in.
- The best way to burn calories is the distance you go, not the intensity of the workout. You can add the intensity part later on.
- Put on your favorite music or movie while working out. This allows for distraction of the workout.
- If you like, work your way up to a jog or run. No need to worry about hurting the treadmill. There is a built-in spring in the treadmill that allows for cushion to your stride.
As always thanks for your visit. Be well. be blessed and have a great day! Love, Mary