Top 5 Lists-What Are The Dumbest Domestic Animals

Top 5 Lists-Dumbest Domestic Animals
Now with the question what are some of the dumbest animals, I am not referring to the humans. I literally mean the four legged creatures. I have had many animals it would be hard to list them all. But what I have found to be the Top 5 dumbest are as follows.


Now I know some will argue this and say there are dumber ones or these are not dumb but for the amount of each animal I have owned over my life span, I will debate the remarks.

Within the last 20 years of living where I am now and with all the stay around strays, drop offs and abandoned cats, cats we've taken in. I have had well over 100 cats alone. I have even told vets what I needed done with a sick cat contrary to what they said needed done and have come out  right every time. I know animals better than myself.

Now don't get me wrong I think most animals are cute (some in their own way) and I love them more than anyone could imagine. Especially when you have had a pet for 14-15 years, they are like a child you have lost.
Each one had their own unique name and for that many cats alone that is a feat. And not one have I ever forgotten. I can tell you all their names and what their personality was like and how lovable or not they were.

With that being said, here is the top 5 on my list.


  1. Goats
  2. Cattle
  3. Chickens
  4. Turkeys
  5. Cats
If you're wondering why I put cats in there as one of the dumbest animals. Well I've had over 100 and I've had experience with much stupidity that they should be ranked #1. I have stories about cats that would literally shock one's mind.

As always thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at CountryLife4Me. We love all our visitors ((and pets)). Be well, be blessed and have a great day! Love, Mary