Low Fat Menu


Here is a basic low fat diet menu for a day. This is what I try to eat to stay healthy and lose/maintain my weight. Of course there are other menus, you wouldn't eat this every day so it's up to you to mix and match foods that are low calorie and low fat with as little sodium that you can find. I never eat before 10:00 A.M. and never after 6 P.M  So I don't always eat all this. I usually pick and chose.  Be well, eat healthy!


Breakfast: • Oatmeal (about 1 cup)• Banana• Orange Juice• Coffee

Lunch:   1/2 tuna salad sandwich on wheat bread (with lettuce, tomato, and light mayo) • Cup of low-sodium vegetable soup • Apple• Water/Fruit Juice

Dinner: • Baked Salmon with salsa • Heart of lettuce salad (light dressing) • Brown rice (about 1/2 cup) Flavored with low sodium Beef stock

Dessert: Light yogurt or 1/2 cup sherbert

Snack: Carrots / celery sticks or some light popcorn or a cup of grapes/raisins.


Disclaimer: 
I am not a medical doctor, dietitian, or nutritionist. I do not hold any medical degree. I make no claims to any specialized medical training. Please consult with your health care provider to make informed decisions based upon what is best for you. The health and health and beauty information on this Website is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
I am not liable for any incorrect use, abuse, or misuse of these contents

As always, thanks for stopping by and visiting us here at CountryLife4Me. We love having you over. Our home is your home.
Be well, be blessed and have a terrific day!
Love, Mary

x