Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What is it about Blogspot?

I am probably the only one who feels and thinks like this, but why is it that blogspot feels isolated from the rest of the internet world?


I came back here mostly out of necessity, but also remembering that it was really easy to operate and I didn't have any problems with it. I mean it's great and all but it feels so out there away from the rest of the world and well isolated.

I'm weird that way I (feel). I feel peoples moods, I feel tension in the air. You know that kind of (feel). And when I use blogspot I (feel) out of place, out of sorts as it were. I feel like blogspot bloggers are on this little tiny planet on a massive universe where we are all alone. Only blogspot users know we exist. The rest of the org., net., info., and www users are of a different galaxy.  Like blogspot has there own little commune and the rest of the world, well is different and separate.

Okay so there it is. What I feel and all my weirdness out to anyone who reads this nonsense. But that's what I feel like. It doesn't feel right and it doesn't feel like home here for some reason.

I know I will eventually get another hosting site to park my domain name at but until then, I will be here feeling unhomey. Left out of the loop and isolated.

So if this post does not freak you out, wig you out , frighten you beyond return, I hope to see you again with my next, (not so weird) post.

Thanks for stopping by and joining me here. I love all my visitors, readers and house crashers. Love, Mary


NewsFeed

Subscribe to our Feeds

Get the latest News



Borrowed Photos

Many Photos used on my website are mine. But for the times I don't use my own, I get my photos here at Public Domain Pictures

Our Friends